Saturday, July 10, 2010

MAC Cosmetics: In the Groove




I can't be happier when this black box is waiting in my doorstep.

I was really paying attention as to when this collection will come out online. I am after with the overhyped mineralize skinfinish in Stereo Rose and Jazzed lipstick. And of course, i ordered some more to avail of the free shipping. I didn't regret getting these items at all. I think Stereo Rose deserves the hype and all.
Legendary, pink/coral MSF. No chunkiness, just good pigment and a sheen. It adds a nice natural flushed look...My must have would be Jazzed. It's an affordable shot of summer for us all and the formula is beautiful.
What did you get out from this collection?

0 comments on "MAC Cosmetics: In the Groove"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez