Friday, August 5, 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine



I'm a sucker for products that multitask. A lipstick with the shine of a gloss that actually stays in place and isn't goopy or sticky? Sold.

I'm absolutely loving these new lipstick formula from Chanel.


I had finally gave in to these babies..The Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipsticks. I first purchased #44 Sari D' Eau as a summer lipstick. I caved and purchased another one which is the infamous #54 Boy which is a "my lips but better lipcolor. They are very moisturizing and glossy. No need to layer with any lipgloss. Have you tried them? Tell me what's you favorite color...


left to right: boy, sari d' eau

0 comments on "Chanel Rouge Coco Shine"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez