Friday, October 30, 2009

Teavana





Teavana, opening the doors to health, wisdom and happiness.

I am not new to drinking tea. But i don't do the loose-leaf tea and such. I find it to be messy and too much work to do. I used the tea bags and let it sit in the hot water and drink it. It's as simple as that.

While i was window shopping yesterday, i walked pass by teavana store. They sell different types of teas. I went in and tasted the sample and i loved it. I used to try it everytime i pass by their store but never got the chance to purchase one.

This time i was convinced. I talked to the lady and inquire how to make them and all the details. I have been drinking tea since i started with my 'mini' diet.

I end up getting 3 kinds of teas. The Fruit Diet Tea Blend , a combination of both White Avuvedic Chai and Samurai Chai Mate.

If you want to learn more about these teas, you can visit the Teavana.

1 comments on "Teavana"

Phebie on November 4, 2009 at 6:31 AM said...

Go! Go! Go mem!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez