Friday, December 11, 2009

Dress Rehearsal


I was trying on my dress to wear for tomorrow's Sandugo xmas party. I did my makeup and everything except for my hair. I can't decide how to fix it. I love how it turned out that's why i wanted to share few of my pictures. This is just a practice look. I hope i will look better tom. Without further ado...

Let me know what you think.









3 comments on "Dress Rehearsal"

Phebie on December 11, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

It's just so PERFECT! luv ur hair and make-up plus d dress and shoes!!! lovely!!! ready na to rampa!!! Go go GO!!!! ang pix dayon ha aron mka generate daghan comments sa FB! whaaaa

laureen on December 11, 2009 at 10:24 PM said...

gwapa kau ka..as in...

Sihsi on December 12, 2009 at 4:38 AM said...

hala oi..pwede nka mo party...perfect ngyd...by the way,pwede ako na ang sapatos after..hahaha..joke...

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez