Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mommy Moments Round Up: Fave Entry


mommy moments


If i remember it correctly, i just started joining mommy moments. And i think i only have about 4 or 5 entries. I would say that the first time i entered was my favorite out of all. Simply because it's my first entry. I love every theme that i joined in mommy moments. It is the ones themed Let's Pretend. I myself loves to play pretend. hehe!

Have a Happy Christmas everyone and i hope to join the meet up someday. Enjoy!

Oh, by the way, a recent picture of us taken during a Sandugo Xmas Party in New Jersey.


9 comments on "Mommy Moments Round Up: Fave Entry"

JonaBQ on December 17, 2009 at 11:25 AM said...

Play Pretend is a very healthy kind of game. saka noon pa mga bata pa tayo ginagawa na natin to. bata pa ko , nanay na ko hehe :D

My Favorite Entries

Let me invite you also to my new meme, With Love Wednesday. Thanks!

Mommy Levy on December 17, 2009 at 8:24 PM said...

you are gorgeous in this picture Debbie, Hot mama!

Clarissa on December 17, 2009 at 8:31 PM said...

I love the let's pretend theme,too!!Parang bumabalik sa pagkabata if we do those lol!!Very nice family picture you had there,Mommy Debbie!!You're one fab momma!!^_^

Happy MM!!^_^

nuts on December 18, 2009 at 5:56 AM said...

i remember my kids in my lets pretend and i love that theme too.. what a nice family you have!

Marice on December 18, 2009 at 11:40 AM said...

love that theme too sissy! you got a wonderful family sis!

u may view mine here

Anonymous said...

Pretending allows us to leave our world for a moment hehe.. :) Nice pic mommy! You look all glam here.

shydub on December 18, 2009 at 6:11 PM said...

It's a good family pictures.

Ladynred on December 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM said...

It's nice family picture!

Chris on December 24, 2009 at 6:17 AM said...

nice family pic.. merry Christmas to you! :D

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez