Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Aims for 2010



Here are my new year's resolutions. Maybe by the end of December 31,2010 I will do another post and see how many of these i accomplished.

1.) Live Healthy - which means eating right, exercise more, drink lots of water or tea and avoid sweets and other junks. Nothing dramatic, just a slight uplift in quality of life.

2.) To stay on my size and weight right now. ( at least i don't have a dreaded "lose weight" resolution).

3.) Use more, buy less - Stay away from shopping (blahh! i made a deal with my hubby not to buy me anything for any occassion. I will ask for a one time big time gift)

4.) Hopefully to drive a bimmer before the year ends.(hubby really wants one and i will try to save for the downpayment) **fingerscrossed*

5.) To update this blog.

6.) Try to get pregnant after June.(scary)


If you have any resolutions or goals for 2010, I would love to know. Feel free to write them below or link us all to your own blog.

2 comments on "Aims for 2010"

Phebie on January 8, 2010 at 5:44 AM said...

hala i luv ur # 6 plan...dungan daun ta manganak mem...hehehhee

ahhhmmmm #3 ambot lang kaha ug mahitabo na..hhahhahah

Debbie Racho on January 8, 2010 at 11:38 AM said...

hahaha! #3 is so far so good! week 1 down..51 weeks to go..lol...

ang #6, as it gets closer, it gets scarier...hay!!!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez