Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nine and more to come...



Today January 5 we celebrate our 9th year anniversary for being together with my bestfriend, boyfriend, now my hubby. I cannot even believe we have been together that long. Time flies yet the love keeps burning.

My hubby and I started as really good friends. I really didn't think that we could be more than friends. As i shouted in my facebook account "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over."

It is so right. I am still and forever be in love with my hubby. He is my everything.

I can't track our photos from 2001-2004. There was no digicam back then, lol!



(december 24,2005 when he proposed to me)
(back when we were still dating in summer 2005)

2 comments on "Nine and more to come..."

Phebie on January 8, 2010 at 5:45 AM said...

Congrats mem! more to come pa jud!!!!

Debbie Racho on January 8, 2010 at 11:37 AM said...

thanks maam!!!!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez