Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Looking Back


Most often than not, I get terrible headaches.  I even think I have migraine.  It usually hit me when I don’t have enough sleep, or I’m overworked, too much time in the computer.  The next day, I tend to get terrible headaches. 
I don’t wear eyeglasses when I’m at home.  I only wear my contact lens or eyeglasses when I need to like driving or when I know I have to look for something far.  I don’t have problems looking near.  So, am I nearsighted or farsighted? I’m confused now.
Not long ago, my sister was throwing up for any reason.  I told her to have her eyes checked.  The problem is that most insurance doesn’t cover eye exams and such.  I should tell her to check out these cheap glasses.
I also need new set of eyeglasses but doesn’t have the money to buy one.  My husband also needs to have his eye exam soon as he was complaining that he gets dizzy wearing his eyeglasses now.
Wow, I just realized from this post that we need to buy new pairs.  We both are working most of the time using the computer, so I think that’s the reason why we tend to get headaches.
Some people advised to wear eyeglasses on daily basis to help promote good vision.  Oh well, let’s see.


1 comments on "Looking Back"

Unknown on October 30, 2012 at 5:48 AM said...

For this first time ever, i was invited to a sneak peak of a MAC Cosmetics to the beach collection launching.frames

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez