Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mommy Moments: song from a mom's heart


mommy moments

When Denise was still a newborn, i used to sing her the "barney song" and "i have two hands"...We even captured her first laugh out loud while i was singing and playing with her.



When we watch barney, she comes to me and will give me a hug and kiss...

I love you, you love me, we are happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you....

7 comments on "Mommy Moments: song from a mom's heart"

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ on February 25, 2010 at 12:37 PM said...

Future singing idol! :)
MommyMoments

Anonymous said...

..won't you say you love me..too :O Barney can really make you hug your loved ones.

jo.attalife on February 25, 2010 at 4:44 PM said...

Too too cute!!!
"Give me a mic and a place to stand and I'll rule the world!!!" You go, girl!!!
Please click here for mine.

Mel_Cole on February 26, 2010 at 6:27 AM said...

Duha man gyud ka microphone gi-hawid o :) Cute little girl!

chris adventures on February 26, 2010 at 7:23 AM said...

hehhe my son also likes barney and we are watching now it is on....Happy mommy moments.

Chris on February 27, 2010 at 5:30 AM said...

so cute! :D i think all moms know barney's song by heart! hehehe

rjs mama on February 27, 2010 at 11:02 PM said...

used to sing the i love you song from barney with my son. now that he's 8, he doesn't sing it anymore *sad*

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez