Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today


I woke up not feeling so great.  Last night i had a very upset stomach.  I made a few nasty trips to the bathroom.  Then decided that i was hungry and was munching on doritos chips while in bed watching youtube videos.  I am hoping my tummy will feel better today.  The snow is very pretty outside but i feel sorry for my hubby.  He will be tired before going to work from shoveling.


I will write more later. 


beauty and hope rise new each day like the sun...may hope shine on you like the sunniest day...and beauty sparkle


I hope today will be better than yesterday and full of hopes and love!  Typed with a not feeling well stomach:)




With love,
Debbie

0 comments on "Today"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez