Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies





I am on a baking kick lately. This is actually my first attempt to bake anything like cookies, cake or the like. I am a cook person but never been a baker ever. Since my daughter loves to eat, i figured cookies will be a healthy snack for her. And on top of that, it will be a good practice for me.

One day, i googled online on a cookie recipe that i can use a lot of peanut butter in it. I have several cans of peanut butter sitting in my pantry, so i figured i have to make something use out of it.

I found this recipe online (classic peanut butter cookies) and followed the instructions.

And to my surprise, here is the finished product. I actually shaped a few to look appealing to my daughter's taste. I would say, my first baking experience is definitely a success!



1 comments on "Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies"

Phebie on February 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM said...

COngrats gang...maau pka maau nka ana!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez