Thursday, February 4, 2010

don't be too hard on yourself




When I saw this post available to me, I grab it right away.  I think this is the perfect time to write something about debt and what not.  With the current economic situation, recession and the like, people are more likely to get more and more into debt.  And the question is, are they able to clear out the debt?  Are they able to pay the minimum and increasing finance charges?

I know a lot of people who are into debt.  As much as they want to pay it, it is just hard to pay and continue with the day -to day expenses. My brother almost decided to go for debt consolidationand one of my friends from Chicago has also settled for the same.

 My husband and I have been discussing on how to pay off our debts.  But every time we have set our plans, things changed. I got pissed by one of my credit card company’s who offered no payment, no interest until the following year.  And to my surprised they charged accumulated interest the next year.  As much as we want to pay off, these credit card companies will keep us down then next thing you know.  With the coming tax refund, my husband and I have decided to pay off our debt with the highest finance charge.  I am more than willing to sacrifice my budget yet not being too hard on myself.  


Let me know what are your strategies to stay out of debt.  Let us help one another.

0 comments on "don't be too hard on yourself"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez