Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Skincare Routine


So i wanted to share to you guys my skincare routine. First, i wipe my makeup with Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleansing Towelettes. 



 I love the smell of it and it really takes off the dirt and makeup - even mascara.  It leaves my skin cleansed and fresh.
Next step is i cleanse my face with RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser


What's unique about this cleanser is that it won't lather as much. But it will make your skin more cleansed and refreshed.  Also, since it is powder, you just add a little water in it, so it also exfoliates.  It does 2 purpose in one product.

Then, i bring back the ph balance of my skin by using Rosee Visage Toning Cleansing Lotion by Phytomer


What's good about this is that it is alcohol free rosewater lotion.  It is so gentle to the eye.  This toner makes my skin soft and clean. I apply it with a cotton ball and wipe it to my face and neck. 

I leave it for few minutes to settle and dry out then i apply RareMinerals Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer

I put two pumps of the product and rub with my fingers then apply it to my face.  This one is my best friend..leaving my face moisturize...bye bye to dry skin!

Lastly, i puff and buffer this RareMinerals Skin Revival Treatment and leave it overnight.  It gently exfoliates the skin to promote faster skin cell renewal while i'm sleeping.



That is it! Hope you enjoyed my lil skincare routine...

1 comments on "My Skincare Routine"

Phebie on March 6, 2009 at 1:34 AM said...

bongga kaau ka gamit yotch....busa diay baby face japon ka kay grabe jud diay ka maka care...sus ma shock wa man tawn na dri imo mga gamit oi...psabta sa ko...hehheheh

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez