Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day



How can I forget this very special day when i am one of the mothers to celebrate it with.  This is my second time being a mom to celebrate that special occasion.  Well, I deserved to be treated like a queen on this day...What more made it special was the blue box.  To my surprise hubby lets me pick an item at the Tiffany & Co. store.  I don't own anything from Tiffany til then..It was my 1st jewelry from Tiffany and of course that blue box...It is lovely!  While i was browsing, i saw a lot of dad and kids looking out for a Mom's gift.  I am just lucky to be there and given the opportunity to pick what i really like.  Den was also there with us and she was good.  (as if she understood)..

So i picked the chainlink necklace with toggle lock and a heart.  I have been wanting to buy that necklace for so long and finally i get to have it.  

I am so lucky, very well loved and not to mention...SPOILED?!


1 comments on "Mother's Day"

Phebie on June 22, 2009 at 8:12 AM said...

kahayahay ba gud ana mem...how I wish mka buy ra ko ana f daghan na ako blog earnings...ngeks...

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez