Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pacquiao vs Hatton


As a girlie girl type of person, i also have a sporty side of me!  I have been watching all fights of our very own Pacquiao.  I think i watched his fight twice when i was pregnant.  Can you imagine?  I feel like my baby at the at time was also boxing my tummy! haha!

Come Saturday, another fight he has to make.  We have invited some friends to come over for bbq, swimming and then watch the fight.  The fight won't start til very late coz it will be held at Las Vegas.  They have PST and we do have EST, it's like 3 hours time difference.  I don't mind waiting for the fight for it will be a momentous event.  I hope Pacquiao will make it again and many Filipinos will be proud of him.

I heard mix emotions and rumors about this coming fight.  My concern is to enjoy watching the fight and share that moment with friends and family.

I can't wait for our little get together.

0 comments on "Pacquiao vs Hatton"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez