Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Page empty..poor...sad~


Mommy Phebie, she's the one who gets me into this blogging world. is it IN or HIP..whatever you call it.. She told me to keep writing, blogging, blah-ing, and the rest will follow. and here i am killing my time to share my thoughts while waiting for baby to wake up from her afternoon nap. And hubby mentioned to me this morning that he heard on the radio that a mommy is earning a lot for blogging. I have told hubby regarding me getting into this world and he encouraged me to continue and keep doing it..who knows!

As i visited other bloggers page, i saw their pages colorfilled and lots of sponsors and their pages look so happy! mine? oh so clean and peaceful! lol!

But i don't do this for any reason. I love to share thoughts and blah in my spare time. i will get there..soon!!! in my time! lol!

2 comments on "Page empty..poor...sad~"

Phebie on April 7, 2009 at 5:21 PM said...

dapat jud mem, go go go daun ka kay daghan kaau opportunities when you are there!!! WELCOME back!

Phebie on April 7, 2009 at 5:30 PM said...

deb, add some gadgets in ur site like blog rolls,etc and etc...naa tanan sa imong layout!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez