Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hair gone for the first time




I'm not sure if it is Filipino belief not to cut baby's hair until they turn one year old..we did follow the belief..nothing to lose anyways. except we have to deal with tying hair up, which is cute anyways..not a big deal.

We went to my regular hair salon where i used to go.  I had my haircut as well. The experience with baby wasn't bad at all.  She sat on my lap while the hair stylist cuts her bangs 1st which is my concern.  I hate looking at her bangs covering all over her face (that was before haircut)...then she did her back just to trim.  It came out pretty good and now i teased my baby to be more looking like dora the explorer..haha! (the asian version)...

And also we kept some of the hair that was cut for some beliefs...hope that makes sense.




1 comments on "hair gone for the first time"

Phebie on April 7, 2009 at 5:25 PM said...

hahaha! post some pix of the new dora..ok?

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez