Thursday, April 16, 2009

We can never have enough, so to speak


My love for makeup has gotten me into something that i seriously need help! Yeah, right! It is like, i can never have enough makeup when i have so much.  I even haven't used some of it.  And my makeup bag won't even zip coz it's full of makeup! Then i still wanted to get more.  Watching this haul video and makeup tutorials urged me to get more and more!

I started this makeup addiction since December i think.  Since then i have been watching tutorials and buying makeup.  I don't even buy clothes anymore.  This has got to stop.  Everytime i go to the mall, i always stop by makeup counters, sephora and mac.  It is crazy!!!  I can't help it!

0 comments on "We can never have enough, so to speak"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez