Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1st bday prep




Being a first time mom it is common i think to be on the look for your child's first!
I wanted to share with you my preparation for my baby girl's 1st bday! her 1st bday!

i planned for a tinkerbell themed party way back December..i know i'm uber uber excited! i bought online some stuffs for the decoration and the rest i bought it at partycity.  I also buy the magnet frame with tinkerbell design for her giveaways and inserted her most recent photo.

My hubby and I put up the decoration a week ahead. You know how it is being busy parents.  So, we did it ahead of time.  This is what we came up with..Very simple yet creative and hardwork from both of us!

1 comments on "1st bday prep"

Phebie on April 7, 2009 at 5:19 PM said...

nice kaau mem...

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez