Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Massage Bar


I saw on you tube (i know i'm a youtube addict lately) people hauling for lush products.  I have been dying to go to a lush store to get one myself but the closest lush to me is like 30miles.  And i have not gotten the chance to go yet.  I am tempted to order online but shipping is horrible.  i wanted to see and choose the smell myself.

I asked hubby if we can go soon so i can pick a few for myself and buy some for a friend's bday gift.  I want to try the bubble bar soaps, the bath bombs and the massage bar.  I have a few on my list already and hoping to like it when i get to smell them..Oh, i have not been bubble bathing for a long long time!!! i think i need one to relax and unwind...i hope...

0 comments on "Massage Bar"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez