Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shoe-bub-a-holic!


Shopping for my little bub's pair of footwear sounds easy yet complex..hmmm, ironic right!

It seems nothing fits her right except the one that i bought her for winter-boots with the fur.  It's more expensive than my shoes, mind you.  But it is worth it because she wore it the whole season up to now.  I know i need to get her a new pair for spring and summer.  I actually bought 2 spare shoes for the coming season.  I tried it on her at home for practice and stuff but it is funny that she ended up carrying her footwear and bring it to me.  It won't stay on her foot.  I don't know what is the problem.  I think her heels cannot support enough to let the shoes stay...i'm not sure!

I hope to find her the best pair before summer starts.

1 comments on "Shoe-bub-a-holic!"

Anonymous said...

hehe yeah it is really hard to go shopping for the baby no?

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez