Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Rose Romance!


After Hello Kitty Collection from MAC Cosmetics comes A Rose Romance Collection.  I heard mix reviews and feelings out from this collection.  Most makeup geeks love this collection more than HK.  Hmm, I think they are right.  Spending way too much from HK made me not spend any from this collection, or shall i say, maybe get an item or two! Or it will broke my wallet once again.  I can't ask this for no occassion, bday is over and too soon for Mother's day gift...right?!

And i spent nearly a hundred last weekend for makeup..Yeah right, i failed on no makeup buying project plan.  I just can't get enough.  I even ordered online pigment samples.  To be honest, i can't use up all my makeup collection anymore.  I need to wear makeup every single day for me to at least give it a dab or two. tsk, tsk, tsk!

Going back to the Rose Romance, their beauty powder is such a collector's item.  It has rose embossed in it.  You don't even want to use it.  It is just so pretty.  The pigments in this collection is what i want to get, but i still have samples to use up and i'll see if i really like it, then i will get it.  The eyeshadows are also beautiful. Not so crazy about the lippies.  I have so many lippies to use that i don't think i need any. wahhh! 

Let me know what you think about this collection and what you end up getting.  

Ciao bellas!

0 comments on "A Rose Romance!"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez