Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gross, Yucky, Eww?!!!


Did any of you experienced your baby making the number 8 while taking a tub bath?  What was your initial feeling?! Did you run? 

Haha! Yeah it happened to me one night when i was taking Denise to her daily tub bath.  I used to let her play and stay in the tub for long.  Then i saw her trying to push.  In a minute, i knew what was going to happen next.  Then i heard it popped!!! eww!  I didn't know what to do.  I called my hubby for help.  And he told me to take care of it? WHAT?! Seriously, he has to help me!

We managed every detail of it and cleaned the mess that our baby did with no complains.

So, that was my little story of a mom who was shocked by the little poo in the tub!


0 comments on "Gross, Yucky, Eww?!!!"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez