Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tiffany's update


I mentioned in my first blog how i loved tiffany blue color..i still do and i am loving it...i ordered china glaze online for aubrey nail polish and OMG i am so in love with it.

However, i did want to get tifanny's chainlink necklace for my bday but hubby gave me something else...philip stein mother of pearl watch which i also love and been eyeing for a while..glad i finally got it.

Nonetheless, i still want to get the chainlink someday..hopefully not too long of a wait.  I saw my favorite youtube makeup guru wearing it on one of her videos and i am sooo jealous that i really really wanted to get one myself.  She told me there is always a next year's bday! omg! i hope i don't have to wait for next year to get it.

0 comments on "Tiffany's update"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez