Saturday, May 8, 2010

CHIC RINGS




Tell me that i don't need these babies...I passed by Swarovski last week on my trip to the mall. I can't let myself not take a closer look and try it on. They are the infamous CHIC RING. It comes in red, pink, blue, mocca, and another color selection. The one that stood the most to me is the mocca chic ring. But hubby insisted that it is not worth buying.

Please tell me the same so i will stop by craving..lol!


2 comments on "CHIC RINGS"

jonnah on May 8, 2010 at 12:40 PM said...

hi mai..kni na post imo ko e tag?unsa mna tagging dri?pasensya hantod now ignorante ghapon ko ani blog.wlay improvements...hahaha..sure sure sure...e tag ko

Unknown on October 30, 2012 at 5:47 AM said...

For this first time ever, i was invited to a sneak peak of a MAC Cosmetics to the beach collection launching. frames

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez