Monday, May 10, 2010

WAR OF THE GLADIATORS


I was flipping at the Instyle Magazine at my nail appointment and saw this Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges...I've got to have it...It was featured on Instyle Magazine. Cynthia Vincent is famous of her shoe collection to be expensive. And for her to launch a collection to target is a chance i can't miss! So i hush myself to Target and found the last pair, and it was my SIZE! Lucky enough?! Then i went to century 21 to buy some goodies for my mom...and viola, found a pair of Sam Edelman's gladiator shoes. I got it on CLEARANCE! From $89, i paid $39.97! I am so ready for summer. I am the HAPPIEST...



1 comments on "WAR OF THE GLADIATORS"

Unknown on October 30, 2012 at 5:47 AM said...

For this first time ever, i was invited to a sneak peak of a MAC Cosmetics to the beach collection launching. eyewear

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez