Friday, May 7, 2010

SUNNIES, SUNGLASSES, SHADES





I have been on a hunt of new sunnies...I tend to do that every spring time. As much as i love my other sunnies, i still want something new to rock in the coming sunny days and to look glamorous in pictures!

My newest addition Rayban Aviator Style. It comes in every color combination. Mine is Gold and Brown i believe.

By the way
#1 I LOVE IT
#2 It is Classic
#3 It's not as expensive as the ones i own

You think i can pull this look and rock it?

4 comments on "SUNNIES, SUNGLASSES, SHADES"

Phebie on May 7, 2010 at 9:22 PM said...

nice kaau mem ai...angayan kaau ka!

Unknown on October 30, 2012 at 4:54 AM said...

Conspicuous logos and white frames a la Victoria Beckham are on the way out, but over-sized sunnies, aviators and mirror glasses are hot, hot, hot. sunnies

Unknown on October 30, 2012 at 5:53 AM said...

i love my other sunnies, i still want something new to rock in the coming sunny days and to look glamorous in pictures!coque iphone 4

Unknown on October 30, 2012 at 6:14 AM said...

nice kaau mem ai...angayan kaau kacoque iphone 4

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez