Friday, May 7, 2010

TAG! I'M IT! :)


It's been a while since my last post. Pardon for my slacking with post lately...So, to start off, i'm tagging everyone interested..especially Phebie and Jonnah

Three names I go by:
1. Debbie
2. Mai2x
3. Deb

Three jobs I have had:
1. Caregiving
2. Housecleaning
3. Accounting

Three places I have lived:
1. Oroquieta
2. Chicago
3. New York

Three favourite drinks:
1. Water
2. Hot tea
3. Orange Juice

Three TV shows I watch:
1. 24
2. The hills
3. Glee

Three places I have been:
1. LA
2. Las Vegas
3. Miami

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Paris
2. Hawaii
3. Carribean

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Sex and the City
2. Amazing Race
3. Fear Factor

Three favorite dishes:
1. Japanese - sushi
2. Italian - Carbonara/Afredo
3. Filipino - adobo

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Face powder
2. Lipstick
3. Blush

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. Trip to Cali
2. Summer
3. Going home to Phil for good :)

2 comments on "TAG! I'M IT! :)"

Phebie on May 7, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

done na mem...hehhe thanks...

Sihsi on May 9, 2010 at 6:11 AM said...

hahaha..tnx mother debbie.kron pa nko na gets ky kron pa pod nko ni nkita.hahaha....pgka poor nko oi dugay nka gets...nwy,happy mothers day.

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez