Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall-ish shopping spree





I went for a little shopping spree for my daughter.  I bought some fall-winter clothes for her.  I spent not much coz we went to an outlet store.  I used my discount coupon plus most of their items were 50% discount.  

I also went to my favorite stores but only bought a few.  My most favorite pick was the jeggings.  It fits perfectly.  It is called jegging because it is a pair of jeans that fits like leggings. 

 I also bought a shirt and 2 sweaters.  And lastly, my hubby grab for me the michael kors very hollywood perfume.  We are set for the cold weather.  I can't wait to wear 'em...



3 comments on "Fall-ish shopping spree"

Lulu on September 19, 2009 at 10:09 PM said...

yeahhh shopping!!! i already shopped some for Andrea but need some more!!!! Like you, I mostly shop for Andrea now... less ME or sometimes no more ME....

Debbie Racho on September 20, 2009 at 4:55 AM said...

i feel like i need to shop more for her too! haha!

Phebie on September 20, 2009 at 5:34 AM said...

wow! shopping galore ma jud mem...

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez