Sunday, September 20, 2009

Worthy of a Standing Ovation



Yes, i want to make everyday worthy of a standing ovation.  Not long ago, i was window shopping at the mall.  When i passed by Michael Kors boutique, the sales lady handed me with a card tester.  I was not paying so much attention when i got it as i thought, duh, this will be another 'hold-up' scheme. haha!  While i was walking out the store, i sniffed it.  True to its name, it has a scent with award worthy glamour.  Michael Kors Very Hollywood.  It makes everyday worthy of a standing ovation.

This is the newest addition to my perfume collection.

Now, tell me what's your all time favorite perfume?

0 comments on "Worthy of a Standing Ovation"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez