Friday, September 18, 2009

I've lost not motivation, but inspiration


Well, i feel like lately i lost not motivation but inspiration.  I keep thinking about my blog readers and follower.  I always thought, they are visiting my blog yet gets no update or new blog post at all.

When i was in highschool, i keep a diary and i write every single thing that excites or unexcite me.  I keep it as my daily journal.  The only difference now is that i blogged..And there are followers who read my posts.  And the diary had a far fewer follower than a personal blog, mostly just nosy mothers and annoying brother and sister.

I sincerely apologize to my readers for being uninspired lately.

The truth is, i have been busy and lazy to throw words to this so called blog.  I keep saying to myself, "Blog, Debbie". You like it.  So here i am, hoping to keep some inspiration to my fingers.


0 comments on "I've lost not motivation, but inspiration"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez