Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Cali Trip


Nothing beats family bonding.  We went to California for a good weekend.  Yes, unbelievably short vacation.  I wish we could've stayed longer.  Den's first plane ride was blissful.  She was very good and just sleeping the entire 5 hour flight. The only thing i regret was our short stay.  She was really disoriented and i would say, didn't enjoy as much with our trip.  Overall, we had a really fun time being together with my whole family.  Here are some photos...

taken on our way to the airport at my bro's house
inside my bro's house(living room)
a little get together party with the family
family pic at downtown disney


at newport beach


rodeo drive (window shopping)


0 comments on "Our Cali Trip"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez