Sunday, August 9, 2009

Favorite Products: For Summer (at least)


For the month of July i have been using these products regularly. I found the love for these products the entire summer time.

First of, Nivea My Silhouette.  This is a clear-greenish gel that i rub to my tummy.  It's supposed to firm the tummy.

Bath and Body Work Sensual Body Lotion. My skin feels moisturized by this lotion especially during this time of the year when skin is thirsty and dry.

Mac Fix+ Rose. I spray my face with this product whenever needed.  It feels good and refreshing.

Mac 226 Brush.  It is a tapered pointed eye brush.  It is good to define my eyeshadow.  Perfect for my eyes.

Mac Grand Entrance.  This eyeshadow is a starflash finish and i apply it as an all over color.  Perfect for summer look!

Mac Improvise mineralized blush.  It gives me a nice glowy cheeks.  I love to use mineralized products in the summer for a glowy look!

Tell me what are the products you have been reaching these past few weeks.

0 comments on "Favorite Products: For Summer (at least)"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez