Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yet another wishlist to cross out




Yesterday was our 3rd wedding anniversary.  We decided to exchange our gifts the night before our anniversary. Good thing i received the delivery package that i ordered online as anniversary gift for my hubby.  You know i have no time to go shopping by myself.  So i decided to order it online.  I got him tshirts from ed hardy and affliction and a sweater.  He had been wanting that for so long but because of the price, he don't want to buy it. hehe!

He came home earlier than usual, we went to our room and exchanged gifts..i have no idea what he got for me.  I was really surprised to get the LV bag that i like so much when we went window shopping last time.

The anniversary day, our bell rang and a floral delivery is waiting outside our door.  Yet another surprise! 

We went for our anniversary dinner at red lobster and eat out so much...

Nothing much happened during our anniv day because both of us are busy with our work.

I am so happy despite some disappointment i had during that day.  I am so thankful for my husband and my family!

3 comments on "Yet another wishlist to cross out"

Lulu on August 6, 2009 at 11:53 AM said...

beautiful flowers! congrats on your 3rd wedding anniv!

LV bag? gosh! I want one but I can't afford that! I need opps that will pay me by hundreds to be able to buy one... heheh

laureen on August 6, 2009 at 8:33 PM said...

Happy anniversary!so sweet...

Phebie on August 7, 2009 at 7:33 PM said...

bongga! bahala na na mga nadunggan nga d maau dha basta kevs kay naa LV! hahahhaha

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez