Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Nice "Pick Me Up"



You may be aware that i have been into candle burning these past couple of weeks. I found a new love for these scented candles from Candles by Victoria. I have seen you tube videos from the past and kind of ignore it. Last week, i got to order online as i ran out of my candles at home. I burned all of my yankee candles, so i decided to give Candles By Victoria a try.

They have a bunch of scent to choose from. From floral, lush dupes, minty, bakery, and other scent that you can think of. I ordered the sampler packs. It comes with 6 jars. The price isn't bad if you just want to try it out. It comes in a small 8oz jar.  I have burned honey i washed the youngins in our bedroom and red velvet by my kitchen...They are yummy scents that you should try.  I admit, i don't have that "good sense of smell" but these candles are amazing.  

Well, too much rambling...I am in my office right now "working" of course...I am burning the "Cinnamon Coffee" scent that i got with the package. It is good for my office. It has a nice pick me up scent. Great for me to stay awake while at work.

I just thought of sharing this to you guys to bring the magic of candlelight to your life.

You can check it out online acandles by victoria.

2 comments on "A Nice "Pick Me Up""

Phebie on August 13, 2009 at 5:07 PM said...

wow...mahala pod ana nga candles gang oi! hnuon victoria man sab...

oist pwed mana nmo i-link ng URL sa victoria nga dli ing-ana ang result...chat ra ta unya tudloan tka...hehheheh

Candles By Victoria on August 14, 2009 at 5:15 AM said...

Thank you so much for blogging about CBV. You are so sweet and I am thrilled you are loving your candles!! :)

xoxo

Victoria~

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez