Thursday, August 20, 2009

Products of the Week



From MAC Cosmetics down to a new level of obsession - CHANEL Makeup!  It is darn expensive, i agree.  But i would say, it is worth every single penny!  Since i got them, i have been reaching with it everyday when i wear makeup.

First of is the infamous Soleil tan de chanel bronzing makeup base.  It is the perfect bronzer for all over base or for contour.  I love it.  The texture is not mousse, it is not a gel but a bit of both.  It's just so smooth.  I used it as all over base if i want a "tan" look or sometimes i used it as a contour.

Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Rose Bronze - Oh my gosh! It is the perfect blush for all year round.  I would say, after a long search for a perfect blush, i finally found the ONE.  It gives me a nice glow without being too shimmery.  Ahhh, perfect.  That's all i can say. LOVE

Les 4 Ombres de Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow in DEMURE.  This eyeshadow combination gives me the right neutral look that i have been wanting.  It is so smooth and the texture is easy to apply.

To complete my Chanel look comes the lip products.  

Aqualamiere Gloss in Candy Glow.  I love it.  I am seriously addicted to this lipgloss.  It is not sticky that's why i love it.  And if i found the perfect blush and eyeshadow for me, then this is the perfect lipgloss that i have been searching for so long.

And lastly, my first Rouge Allure Lipstick in Silhoutte.  I love it! 

I am so proud to own one of the best and hi-end makeup in the market.  I would highly recommend any of these if you love makeup like me.  It is very well worth the money. 



1 comments on "Products of the Week"

Nenette on August 23, 2009 at 7:42 AM said...

yes, high-end makeups are really nice...

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez