Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I love you today, tomorrow and forever



The same day, today three years ago I made a vow, a promise to my bestfriend now my hubby! Yay! We are 3 years old!  3 years of being together as married couple.  Looking back, i can say, we are super blessed!  Yes, we are normal.  We fight, we laugh, we share so many things.  Really, we fight for nonsense, we argue but we end up catching up our differences.  I am happy and very lucky to have him in my life.  We are blessed with our one and only (as of the moment).  She is the most adorable little one.  Within the 3 year time frame, we moved 3x already, first two were apartments and now found our home...That is our biggest accomplishment next to having a baby.  Thank You Lord!

There maybe a lot of things that happened and changed. But i am most blessed with this lovely family whom i can call my own.

Here are few snapshots from 3 years ago when we tied the knot.

4 comments on "I love you today, tomorrow and forever"

Phebie on August 5, 2009 at 8:24 AM said...

Happy Anniversary! God Bless your marriage..:)

Unknown on August 5, 2009 at 3:06 PM said...

Ahhh but you have 3 things to be thankful for...your love for your husband also is accountable along with your precious child and now new home :)

Good luck with your new chapter in life:)

Clarissa on August 6, 2009 at 3:58 AM said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!Best wishes!!^_^

Lalaine on August 10, 2009 at 1:03 AM said...

Belated Happy Anniversary! :)

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez