Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do it for me, please!



I could sound imperative when it comes to housechores. But i love taking care of our house. Doing the laundry, washing the dishes, cooking, cleaning and organizing. I am good at that. But mind you, i neither do these things back home. I can do it but who wants to do it when we have helpers at home. We even have "boy helper" who can do the carwashing, do the lawn and gardening. Yup, yup! It sounds like a home sweet home. All you have to do is pamper yourself and someone will do the rest for you.

Not anymore! In the US, is the exact opposite. I can't find time to pamper myself or a so called "alone time"...No, no! You do all these things. You do everything.

One morning, i woke up. I cooked breakfast. Set the table. Call my hubby and little one to come and join me with breakfast. We enjoyed our breakfast. Then comes the hard part. The cleaning and washing of the dishes? Can someone do it for me, please?

Who else will do it but ME..ughhh! Just a little story for the unattended sink full of dishes yet to be washed.

0 comments on "Do it for me, please!"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez