Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hip Click/Flat Footed



My baby Den2x is due for another orthopedia check up. When she was newborn, she was diagnosed with hipclick. Since she is 16 months old now, her pediatrician wants to make sure nothing has changed from the last normal check up.

I personally hate making a big deal out of it. I know it is nothing serious. Her doctor is concern so i have to worry a bit. Nothing to lose. Now from her last appointment, her doctor was also concerned about being flatfooted. Hay!!! I know some people are like this and do not care much. I post a survey via facebook and mostly replied about getting an orthopedic shoes or having den2x to walk in the beach sand.

I will try to do all of the recommendations and hoping this is nothing serious to worry about

1 comments on "Hip Click/Flat Footed"

Phebie on July 29, 2009 at 9:01 AM said...

az n gang?

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez