Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Holy Grail Mascara





Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils Mascara comes in a variety of shades, but the one I have been using is 01, High Density Black.  This mascara comes in a beautiful two-toned gold tube with the YSL logo.  The wand has a moderately fluffy application brush that thoroughly coats the lashes to create an ultra plush and dramatic look. When you look at this product, you know that it is high end.  Everything about it from the packaging to the formula and rich color point to a high quality item.

When i first got it, i was pretty excited.  I heard good reviews about it.  I have never tried such kind of mascara where i feel like i could fly with my super long, curled lashes.  It looks like i am wearing false lashes.  The product comes on smoothly.  I don't have any problems with smudging and stuff.  I can also re-curl my lashes after applying without smudging or clumping.  And the best thing about this mascara is that it is super easy to remove with a makeup remover and the like.


If any of you interested to try, i would highly recommend it.  Although, it is on the pricey side but it's all worth every penny. They are sold for $28.50 at sephora and where Yves Saint Laurent is sold.


2 comments on "My Holy Grail Mascara"

Phebie on July 2, 2009 at 3:04 AM said...

mem oi ka nice ba sa imong mascara dha...sosyal man keeu...pero n fairness nice jud ang result...na amaze akong mga officemates sa imong veauty....daghan ka fans dri...

cheap chanel bags on September 7, 2011 at 11:50 PM said...

beauty !

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez