Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Wishlist


For those of you wondering, my bday is on March 15...yeah i know!  But what the heck, there is always next year's birthday.  I don't expect to get anything.  It's just a list, 'ya know!  I might be able to cross out something on the list before the end of this year.  Our wedding anniversary is coming up. (August). 

I am not a big time wishlist girl. But for now, i am loving these items.  I wish to own them someday.  Here it is...

LV Odeon PM $715

I love that this bag is hands-free.  I can wear it when i go run errands, go quick shopping, go to the park.  It is perfect.  It is carried across the body which i don't own anything like it.


Return to Tiffany Heart Tag Toggle Bracelet $290

To match with my necklace, i want to get this bracelet.  It is very classy.  I like it coz i can hang other charms with it too.  And the fact that it is toggle lock, i love it.  It is super easy to wear.

Michael Kors Horn Jet Set Chronograph Watch $195

I know that my hubby got me Philip Stein watch for my bday this year.  But i can't get over it.  I feel like i need another watch to rock.  It is very pretty. And the fact that i don't own anything like this.  Also, since huge watches are IN, i feel like i need to have it too!

1 comments on "My Wishlist"

Phebie on July 2, 2009 at 3:06 AM said...

i know makuha na nmo tanan within ds year...abnormal bya according to Gelo if d ka mka buy anang butanga...hahhahah

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez