Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Am I living in Seattle?


Yeah right, i could live in Seattle.  We've been having this pouring rain for the last 3 weeks.  It sucks and it's getting into my nerves already.  Seriously, like do we need this much rain?  Not to mention that our pool almost overflows now.

I don't understand how i complain about this weather we are having right now.  When i should be thankful.  Yet, even when it's raining our freakin' sprikler keeps going on.  And we don't even know how to shut it off to save some water.

Den and I can't  go to our deck and play kick ball.  We can't go for a walk to CVS.  We are just stuck at home bored.

It feels like i am living in Seattle.

0 comments on "Am I living in Seattle?"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez