Thursday, June 25, 2009

What's In My Vanity?



To counterpart the saying "BOYS WILL ALWAYS BE BOYS", there may also be a saying "GIRLS WILL ALWAYS BE GIRLS".  It could mean two different things but the buttom line is the same.  Girls maintain some kind of obsession.  It could be over a brand, clothes, perfume, shopping, cellphone, sex?! hu-what?! lol...My point here is to show you my growing what's in my vanity.  A growing collection of makeup, facial care, perfumes, body care etc etc.

So, find out "What's in my Vanity"..

4 comments on "What's In My Vanity?"

Phebie on June 25, 2009 at 7:47 AM said...

wow! dami na nyan mommy debz...vanity ika nga...whew!!!

pasabta ko sa mga make-ups yotch murag ang sobra akoon na ha?hehheheh

Debbie Racho on June 25, 2009 at 7:51 AM said...

i love my "mini" collection! It is still small compared to others maam! hahaha! sure sure, apil jud bya ka sa akong list...

Phebie on June 26, 2009 at 7:46 AM said...

asay mini dha nga kadaghan na ana nga collection mem...

bout ur comment sa akong post...sure ka kaw ra mag mani & pedi? wow believe na jud ko sa imoha mem!

Nenette on June 28, 2009 at 1:34 AM said...

wow dami ah... pahingi naman ng iba dyan hehe

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez