Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Power Nap


According to wikipedia, power nap is a short sleep which terminates before the occurrence of deep sleep.

I am not a fan of napping during the day.  I feel like i waste the day for taking a nap.  Well, not really whole day but 15-20mins.  I think that's all you need to revitalize the energy and refresh the mind.  I get to sleep at night for 7-8hrs  and i think that's all my body needs.  Since sleep is cumulative, if you lose sleep one day, you will feel it the next.  Lacking sleep relatively equates to being unproductive, moody and tired.

Why is power nap the best?!  Simply because it allows your body to relax.  Make it a habit to spend less than 30 mins to power nap.  They can be done during your break at work or lunch hour. And if you wake up from that short nap, you don't feel groggy yet you get to energize your body. 

Don't feel guilty to include napping on your routine.  Just as i am saying to myself, what am i doing right now?  Let me go and take my power nap!


0 comments on "Power Nap"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez