Sunday, June 21, 2009

7 Day Challenge



I am on a 7-day challenge for a brighter and whiter smile.  I read from an article/review that Go Smile is a 7 day system teeth whitening.  It is on the pricey side but i would pay if it is worth the money and it will do what it is supposed to.

I am about to complete my day 3 of the challenge along with my hubby.  If you noticed, i don't bring the biggest nice smile on pictures.  I do have yellow-ish teeth but i didn't care that much before because they said it means i have a strong and healthy teeth.  But i wanted to try this and see if it works.  And mind you, this is my first time to try whitening my teeth..*FINGERSCROSSED*

It is simple to apply.  Forget about those messy time consuming and uncomfortable strips and tray.  It is as simple as FLIP, POP and WHITEN.  It comes in a ampoules with a sponge applicator.  The fun thing is it tastes fresh and minty-like just having toothbrush feeling.  After applying, you can GO SMILE.

I will update here once i completed the 7 day system and what results i get out of it.

0 comments on "7 Day Challenge"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez