Thursday, July 2, 2009

MAC Naked Honey Collection



The MAC Naked Honey Collection features honey inspired featuring golds and peaches which is perfect for the coming hot summer months. The collection includes 2 highlight powders, 3 eyeshadows, perfumes, body products, 3 lipglasses and a salve.

I only got the lipglasses for myself.  I feel like it will be well loved this summer months.  The lightest color is She's a Star, is a sheer shimmery golden color that looks and feels much like honey.  Unlike any other in my collection.  And by far my favorite among the 3.  Queen Bee is a sheer shimmery peachy orange.  I also love it since i am into peachy-coral lips...The darkest of the three is BUZZ, is a brick brown shimmery shade.  It is the perfect color to wear on its own and the most pigmented among the three.

Overall, the Naked Honey Collection is not super unique but gorgeous as the same.  I didn't get the other items because i feel like i have dupes in my collection.  If you have to pick up any from the collection, you might consider looking at the lipglasses, the eyeshadows and the salve.  I think i may need to go back and get the salve.





0 comments on "MAC Naked Honey Collection"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez