Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The "INOT" Omelette







I do not claim this mine. One of my cousins-in-law have been posting notes on his facebook about breakfast meals. One of my favorites is this. It looks yummy and thought of sharing this to my fella bloggers.

Stingy on carbs but apparently yummy :)

Great for an after workout recovery meal and pleasing enough to entice those who just woke up.

- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- White onions - half a handful
- Asparagus -- cut the stalks liberally (4inches) discard then cut to 1/4 inch
- Vine grape tomatoes-- a bunch
- 5 Eggs scrambled
- Garlic Feta cheese --to taste

Saute' the onions first with the olive oil, add the asparagus for ~ 3-5mins, then the tomatoes. Sprinkle the "stinky" cheese just before taking off the pan..

Enjoy :)

0 comments on "The "INOT" Omelette"

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez