Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wishlist Crossed-Out



I previously posted a blog regarding some of my wishlist items.  Thanks to my hubby who always grant my wishes.  Here is a picture of the Michael Kors watch i got on our monthsary in July.

I love this watch.  It is bold, huge and makes a statement on any of my outfit.  It goes well on anything.

Coming up is our 3 years wedding anniversary on August 5.  I hope to cross out another item from my wishlist...lol

2 comments on "Wishlist Crossed-Out"

Phebie on July 30, 2009 at 2:19 AM said...

wow...Congrats mem...ka tsada gud ana...imong mga daan akoon na ha...

Nenette on July 30, 2009 at 8:38 AM said...

hi debs! hope ur other wishes come true. just pray for it and BELIEVE! God bless & congrats on ur wedding anniversary...

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Leave Your Message

Readers

   
 

Tiffany Blue Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez